Community Action House Mission and Values
End poverty in our community and help families prosper.
Provide area families and individuals with food, clothing, shelter and the opportunity to build necessary skills to achieve a stable and prosperous life.
Community Action House is an ethical, team-oriented, dedicated, professional, and culturally sensitive agency.
- Ethical: We hold ourselves to a high standard of conduct and practice fair treatment of all.
- Team-Oriented: We work together in harmony with a willingness to achieve the mission of the organization.
- Dedicated: We advocate for change and seek ways to improve service.
- Professional: We maintain boundaries, work within our own competence, and preserve our personal well-being.
- Culturally and Ethically Sensitive: We respect the importance of diversity.
Our Financial Information
Community Action House is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit agency. As such, the agency files an IRS Form 990 each year as required. For access to our most recent 990 and other financial information, please visit the Guidestar Organization Report, or click here.